Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the St. Louis Curling Club. Our club season runs from September 1st to August 31st every year. Membership comes with the following benefits:
- Eligible to play and sub in leagues
- Voting rights at club meetings and to elect the board of directors; eligible to run for board of directors (if over 21 yrs of age)
- Free St. Louis Curling Club name tag (adult members only)
- Membership in the United States Curling Association (USCA)
- USCA Curling News magazine (adult members only)
- Membership in the United States Women's Curling Association (USWCA for female members only)
- Membership in the Illinois Curling Association - 3 free bonspiels per season: Prairie State (open to all skill levels), 5 & Under, and Dar Curtis (10 and under, front end curlers)
- Insurance while curling
- One free pick-up game and $10 discount on subsequent games (depending on ice availability)
Membership costs are shown in the table below:
How to apply for membership:
- Adult member $75
- Junior member (ages 14-21) $50
- Youth member (under age 14) $35
There are three ways to submit your membership application.
- Print the membership form and send it with a check to our Secretary (details on form).
- Sign up at one of our functions such as a Learn to Curl or a pick-up game.
- Sign up online using a credit card via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service. There will be a $2 service charge to cover our costs. Please click here to sign up online now.